“Give Time – Give Hope”
Become a partner in the service to tribals by participating in following ways:
- Doctors: Individually or as a group can associate to run medical camps in Tribal areas.
- IT professionals : volunteer to teach maths, science and quick learning techniques to hostel students.
- Hospitals: Operate mobile medical units in tribal areas.
- Lawyers: Join to protect the interest of tribals.
- Senior citizens: Devote time, form city committees to spread the awareness and bridge the gap between Nagaravasi and Vanavasi society.
- Teachers: Organize seminars in schools and colleges to give information to students on tribal life and culture. Conduct trips to tribal areas.
- Women: Form social groups in residential complexes and localities to conduct awareness programmes on tribal life and social values
- Temples,Trusts and Foundations: take up selected projects at vanavasi areas, sponsor food expenses of Vanavasi Hostels.
- Enterprises: Sponsor projects, adopt a tribal locality or a group of tribal Villages, encourage employee contribution to Vanavasi Kalyan with matching schemes.
- Media: Visit tribal areas write about tribal issues.
- Youth: Volunteer to serve Vanavasi full/part time, organize Tribal sports, learn Tribal art, dance, culture, become ambassador of Tribal society.
- Sports : train, sponsor tribal sports talents to sports events.
Apart from this, you can also involve in marketing Vanavasi Products, campaigning, fund raising, spread a word, networking with people for the cause of vanavasi brethren.